- Fly-fishing on the Yellowstone, Mission Creek, Spring Creek, and other world-renowned fisheries in the surrounding area.
- White tail deer, antelope and bird hunting.
- Touring Yellowstone National Park (just an hour to the south).
- Snow Skiing at Bridger Bowl Ski Resort (less than an hour away).
- Chico Hot Springs (just 30 minutes to the south).
- Rafting Trips down the Yellowstone River (30 to 40 minutes away)
- Historical day trips featuring the Lewis and Clark Caverns, the gold rushes, Fort Parker, Custer’s Last Stand, Virginia City and more.
- Horseback Riding
- Boutique Shopping in both Livingston and Bozeman
- Golf Courses in Livingston, Big Timber, Red Lodge and Bozeman
- Fine dining in nearby communities.
- Museum of the Rockies and other local museums and art galleries.
- Hiking the Absaroka, Bridger or Crazy Mountains
- Ranch tour, describing the history and operations of ranch life.To schedule a ranch tour, please contact Darcy at email@example.com
- Nature walks, bird watching and photography.
- Equine Therapy with Jaime Stoltzfus. For more information and/or to schedule a session, check out Jaime’s website, Spurring Change, at http://spurringchange.com
These are some of our friends and favorite places within a short drive of the Lodge…
The nearby town of Livingston offers some great dining experiences:
Rib and Chop House
The Rib and Chop House offers top-notch food in a casual atmosphere; their steaks are second-only to Mission Ranch Beef’s.
2nd Street Bistro
For a fancier dining option with a constantly-changing, unique menu, try the 2nd Street Bistro.
Fiesta en Jalisco
For surprisingly good Mexican fare in Montana, try Fiesta en Jalisco.
Chico Hot Springs
If you’re in the mood for a day trip, or looking for a nice place to stop on your way back from Yellowstone Park, try Chico Hot Springs. Chico is a quaint resort with relaxing, natural hot springs. Chico has a renowned gourmet restaurant (reservations usually required), and a fun, down-to-earth bar that usually hosts live music.
Rubber Ducky River Rentals
If you’d like to raft the Yellowstone River– either guided or on your own– Rubber Ducky River Rentals in Livingston can set you up. They’re great folks and know a lot about the ever-changing Yellowstone River.