Mission Ranch Lodge Rules, Conditions, and Terms of Agreement
The following sets forth the Rules, Conditions, and Terms of Agreement between MISSION RANCH LODGE, Inc. (“Homeowner”) and the Guest making this reservation (“Guest”). By clicking Accept and Submit to continue this online reservation transaction, Guest agrees to the Rules, Conditions and Terms of Agreement as set forth in this document.
1. Property. The property located at 26 Frontage Road East, Livingston, MT, 59047, is fully furnished and includes: linens, towels, bedding, all appliances, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, soap, cleaning products, paper products, and other such amenities.
a. All property and furnishings must be kept in good order.
b. Appliances may only be used for their intended purposes
2. Rental Party: The Guest affirms that all members of the guest party have been accounted for on the reservation form. Should additional members be added or subtracted to the guest party, the Guest shall notify the Homeowner immediately so Rental Rate may be adjusted accordingly.
a. People other than those in the stated Guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on the Check-in Date and ends at 11 a.m. on the Checkout Date.
4. Minimum Stay - This property requires a minimum 4-night stay.
5. Cleaning Fee: In addition to rental fees, there is a $250 cleaning fee, which covers 10 hours of professional cleaning. The security deposit will be reduced by $25/hour for any additional cleaning costs (any time exceeding the allotted ten hours).
6. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building OR outside on the premises.
7. Risk and Responsibility: Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while Guest or Guest party is on the premises, nor are homeowners responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest or Guest party while on the premises. By accepting these terms, conditions and rules, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm to Guest, Guest party, or guests of the Guest, that may arise from use of these premises or facilities.
8. Pet Policy: Pets are NOT allowed, except for Registered Service Animals.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, and laundry facilities are available for Guests to use as needed. Towels and linens may not be removed from the unit. Please bring your own beach towels or other necessary items for use away from the premises or outside of the facility.
10. Fire-pit: The fire-pit by the creek may be used by permission only. Please call to obtain permission and state-required safety instructions.
11. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. While the system is effective, it will clog with improper usage. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
a. If it is discovered that products have been flushed during Guest stay that clog the septic system, Guest may be charged additional damages.
12. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right in a reasonable manner.
13. Rental Rate and Fees:
a. Rental Rate: $350/night Double Occupancy, $25/night per additional person
b. Tax: 7% MT State Accommodation Tax
c. Refundable Security Deposit: $500, to be refunded within 10 business days of the Checkout Date, provided that no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. unwarranted dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
d. Cleaning Fee: $250 (covers 10 hours of cleaning). See number 5 for more info.
e. Deposit: A 50% deposit of the Total Rental Rate is due upon placing reservation. (Total Rental Rate includes 50% of the Rental Rate, plus 7% MT State Accommodation Tax, plus $250 cleaning fee if applicable).
f. Balance Due: The remaining 50% of the Total Rental Rate is due 3 weeks prior to check-in. (Total Rental Rate includes the remaining 50% balance of Rental Rate, plus 7% MT State Accommodation Tax, plus $500 Refundable Security Deposit).
14. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
1. 100% if cancellation occurs three weeks (21 days) or more prior to check-in and homeowner is able to book the previously reserved dates.
2. 50% if cancellation occurs less than 21 days prior to the check-in, or if homeowner is unable to book the previously reserved dates.
15. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are:
a. personal check
b. cashier’s check
c. credit card
If you wish to pay by credit card, an invoice will be sent to you via PayPal.
If you wish to pay by personal or cashier’s check, please remit payment to:
Mission Ranch Lodge c/o Darcy LaBeau
2808 Glenwood Lane; Billings, MT 59102